…says the headline on Drudge (March 8th 2018), which sounds alarming, until you realize that the science in the title is all wrong.
As most high-school biology students can tell you, a sneeze does not cause a cold. It is merely the delivery method for the germs that cause the cold.
Oral sex does not cause cancer. If you read the article referred to by the headline you will find the cause is the HPV virus. Human papilloma virus causes infections which can lead to cancer. Also, if you read the article, you and most high-school biology students can see that another major factor is a compromised immune system. If the immune system is down, then almost anything is going to make you sick.
I’m going to get a little graphic here but the subject demands it. If you are not able to handle frank talk, you might want to skip a couple paragraphs. A few minutes reflection should also tell the mature, thinking person that an unmentioned factor is that it depends on what you are licking and how. If your tongue strays into areas it shouldn’t, that were not made for licking, then you will increase your chances of infection exponentially. The anus is not meant for sex, nor is it made for penetration. So if you are licking excrement, you can pretty much bet the filth is going to have an adverse affect.
This brings us to the unmentioned and largest factor in men contracting cancer from HPV. Homosexual men routinely put things in places that are filthy and disgusting, and then stick them in their mouths. Homosexuals also by and large have compromised immunes systems due to their lifestyle choices which expose them to other sicknesses. But homosexuals are not mentioned in the article, though they are the biggest group in the epidemic. We wouldn’t want to be politically incorrect now, would we?
A little bit of study and thought will help you navigate past the scary headlines. Realize the ongoing agendas of much of modern culture to normalize perverse, unhealthy, dangerous and deadly lifestyle choices. There is a plan by the ungodly to tear down all vestiges of God’s instructions for healthy living, and to try to destroy His kingdom. The homosexuals are filled with hate for one another and for God, and along with other unbelievers are not only destroying themselves but trying to bring others down with them.
Don’t fall for the hyped headlines. Godly behavior produces life and love. Ungodly behavior causes cancer.
A phobia is defined in the dictionary as a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that leads to a compelling desire to avoid it. Homophobe is a term used to denigrate and bully those who oppose homosexuality. But given the facts, a fear of homosexuals and desire to avoid them is perhaps not so irrational. It ends up being as good a word to describe my fear as any, and I don’t think the homosexuals should control the discussion. So I am coming out of the closet.
I am a homophobe. I am afraid of homosexuals, their lifestyle choices, and their protectors and promoters.
I am afraid they are tearing my country apart with their perverse desires to rip the traditional family to shreds. The only reason for homosexual “marriage” is to destroy real marriage.
- Michelangelo Signorile, writing in Out! magazine, has stated that homosexuals should, “…fight for same-sex marriage and its benefits and then, once granted, redefine the institution of marriage completely … To debunk a myth and radically alter an archaic institution. … The most subversive action lesbians and gays can undertake-and one that would perhaps benefit all of society-is to transform the notion of ‘family’ altogether.” (Out! magazine, Dec./Jan., 1994.)
- “In 1972 the National Coalition of Gay Organizations demanded the ‘repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.’ Would polygamy invite abuse of child brides, as feminists in Muslim countries and prosecutors in Mormon Utah charge? No. Group marriage could comprise any combination of genders.” (Stop the Wedding!: Why Gay Marriage Isn’t Radical Enough; Judith Levine; The Village Voice; July 23-29, 2003.)
- See also the booklet Same Sex Marriage: Til Death Do Us Part?; Dr. Paul Cameron; published by Family Research Institute of Colorado Springs, CO. Get it at http://www.familyresearchinst.org/. Read it online at http://www.biblebelievers.com/Cameron1.html#info. Homosexual marriages are short lived; Studies show homosexual marriage is hazardous to one’s health.
I am afraid they have no desire for monogamous relationships of any kind, married or not.
- 43% of white male homosexuals estimated they had sex with 500 or more different partners. 75% had 100 or more. 28% (the largest subcategory) reported more than 1000 partners. 79% said more than half their partners were strangers. 70% said more than half their sexual partners were men with whom they had sex only once. (Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women; Bell and Weinberg; New York; Simon and Schuster; 1978, pp. 308-309; referring to a study published by The Kinsey Institute. I’ve also seen it cited as published by Touchstone; 1979.)
- Homosexual activists and marketing experts Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen say “[T]he cheating ratio of ‘married’ gay males, given enough time, approaches 100%…Many gay lovers, bowing to the inevitable, agree to an ‘open relationship,’ for which there are as many sets of ground rules as there are couples.” (After the Ball; by homosexuals Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen; Plume; Sept. 1990; page 330.)
- “The single most important factor that keeps couples together past the ten-year mark is the lack of possessiveness they feel. Many couples learn very early in their relationship that ownership of each other sexually can become the greatest internal threat to their staying together.” (The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop; by homosexuals David McWhirter and Andrew Mattison; Prentice Hall Trade; February 1985.)
- “The incidence of domestic violence among gay men is nearly double that in the heterosexual population.” (Intimate Violence in Lesbian Relationships: Discussion of Survey Findings and Practice Implications; Gwat Yong Lie and Sabrina Gentlewarrier; Journal of Social Service Research 15 (1991): 41–59. Quoted from www.exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php.
I am afraid of their diseases, their AIDS virus, the way they carelessly spread so many STD’s and the death and destruction that follow in the wake of their lifestyle choice.
Read more at www.wholebible.com/Homophobe.htm